26 April 2018
Cold water storage tanks supplying public drinking water are regularly checked for harmful pathogenic bacteria such as Legionnaires' disease and E.coli. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Sitting versus standing - where do we stand?
- Who would you hire?
- Knee guard systems
- Laser scanners
- Noise awareness course
- Winners announced for the Safety & Health Excellence Awards
- The Health & Safety Event Live: Residents Safety - Lessons from Grenfell Tower
- The Health & Safety Event Live: Changing Face of Regulation
Cardinus Risk Management has acquired the talent and expertise of Protaris founder and expert Andy Neal to head up their new Security division. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- KEE SAFETY GATES COMPLY WITH BSI STANDARD
- Heskins - Safety Tape Application Temperatures
- Supertouch make a safe appointment for the South West
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.