26 April 2018
Cold water storage tanks supplying public drinking water are regularly checked for harmful pathogenic bacteria such as Legionnaires' disease and E.coli. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Sitting versus standing - where do we stand?
- Who would you hire?
- Knee guard systems
- Laser scanners
- Noise awareness course
- Winners announced for the Safety & Health Excellence Awards
- The Health & Safety Event Live: Residents Safety - Lessons from Grenfell Tower
- The Health & Safety Event Live: Changing Face of Regulation
Released in 2016, the revised standard defines the requirements for safe access to machines. It applies to both stationary and mobile machinery where a fixed means of access is necessary. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Heskins - Safety Tape Application Temperatures
- Supertouch make a safe appointment for the South West
- Cardinus Risk Management Announce Personal Security Division Headed by Expert Andy Neal
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.