18 November 2018
A DYEING company has been sentenced today for safety breaches after two separate incidents caused serious injuries to employees. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Dyeing firm in dock for two serious incidents
- Facilities contractor fined for safety failings
- IOSH calls for farm safety focus
- Risky business - November 2018
- HSE continues investigation into NHS Trust
- NI Workplace deaths decrease but injuries rise
- Worker crushed by forklift truck
- Director fined after roof collapse
Heskins Ltd is a specialist manufacturer of self adhesive abrasive safety tape based in the North West of England. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- Cardinus Risk Management Announce Personal Security Division Headed by Expert Andy Neal
- Safety showers for hire
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.