18 November 2018
- Dyeing firm in dock for two serious incidents
- Facilities contractor fined for safety failings
- IOSH calls for farm safety focus
- Risky business - November 2018
- HSE continues investigation into NHS Trust
- NI Workplace deaths decrease but injuries rise
- Worker crushed by forklift truck
- Director fined after roof collapse
The current cost of injuries and ill health to UK businesses is estimated at £14.9 billion*. Did you know that as an organisation, you are legally required to comply with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981? The regulations govern the provision of first aid by a business to their staff and apply to all workplaces, regardless of size. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Cardinus Risk Management Announce Personal Security Division Headed by Expert Andy Neal
- Safety showers for hire
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.