19 December 2018
THE GOVERNMENT will implement all the recommendations outlined in the Hackitt review as part of a tougher regulatory system for building safety. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Roofer’s suspended sentence for CO exposure
- Recognising health and safety in construction
- Firm ignored guarding enforcement notice
- HSENI to carry out forklift inspections
- HSE reports positive feedback on HCR challenge
- Network Rail fined £200
- Recognising unsung heroes
- Care home admits fire safety breaches
Cardinus has expanded their e-learning offering by launching new multi-course functionality, an authoring tool and a fresh new look for their courses and risk assessments. [Read More]
More Sponsored Content
- Cardinus Risk Management Announce Personal Security Division Headed by Expert Andy Neal
- Easi-Dec’s Board-Walk platform provides greater protection thanks to a recent update.
- Over 600,000 injuries occurred in the workplace between 2016 and 2017
- What are the main safety hazards on a construction site?
Established in 1994, the BSIF is the UK’s leading trade body for the safety industry, representing manufacturers and distributors of safety, health and environmental products; training companies; safety and environmental consultancies and risk management consultancies.